Just Lesbian Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just Lesbian Life

A forum to discuss everything Lesbian. Love, Lifestyle, Relationships and Coming out issue's. Sharing is caring.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm in love with my girlfriends mum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kavis

I'm in love with my girlfriends mum Empty
PostSubject: I'm in love with my girlfriends mum   I'm in love with my girlfriends mum EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 11:28 pm

I've been dating my gf for 9 months and for the last 4 months cannot get her mum out of my head. We always get along and spend anytime I can with her when my girlfriend is at work. I don't think she knows how I feel but I can't go on like this, what do I do??
Back to top Go down
Dsix

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with my girlfriends mum   I'm in love with my girlfriends mum EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 11:33 pm

Hey Kavis, welcome to the forum. Sounds like your in a tricky situation :/ i think the best thing to do is maybe call it a day with your gf as these things always find a way to come out and your gf could wind up really resenting you and it could damage her relationship with her mother. Walk away and start afresh Smile
Back to top Go down
Kavis

PostSubject: Re: I'm in love with my girlfriends mum   I'm in love with my girlfriends mum EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 9:07 am

Thanks Dsix.. i think your right i owe it to her to let her find someone who loves her more than i could. But i will miss her Sad and hopefully if i distance myself my feelings for her mum might go. Who knows. Thanks x
Back to top Go down

I'm in love with my girlfriends mum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just Lesbian Life :: Relationships and Friendships topics :: Relationships and Friendships-
Jump to: